Thursday, September 15, 2005

Personal Introduction
Hello. My name is Lindsay Ann Gibson. I have grown up in Lethbridge, Alberta all my life and have lived in the same house all that time as well (still living with the parents). I have a mom who is a Registered Nurse and a dad who works for Alberta Environment dealing with Southern Alberta's irrigation projects. My brother, Luc, has just recently moved out to Calgary after finishing Criminal Justice at the college, to gain some practical experience as a security guard before he applies to the Police force. I do not have any pets, although, I would like a dog.
I attended Mike Mountian Horse Elementary School for grades k-6 as well as for my Ed 2500 practicum experience, Father Leonard Van Tighem for junior high, Catholic Central for high school and the Lethbridge Community College for 1 year. I have been at the U of L for 4.5 years and am excited to have finally been accepted to the Faculty of Education.
During the wonderful 23 years of my life I have come to love children. My experiences with them range from teaching Sunday School, various camps, VBS, being a nanny for the last 3.5 years, and going to Brazil to work with abandoned children.
I am excited about everything we are going to learn in PS1. This class should be very interesting and informative. It will be neat to think about using technology for teaching and learning and not think about the technology itself for once.
Lindsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home